Tuesday, May 26, 2009

XX Mascot

I can’t say that I endorse Dos Equis. But this fictional lothario does and he makes Bill Brasky look like Spuds MacKenzie. Or Spuds MacKenzie look like Bill Brasky. I’m not sure what I’m trying to say. He’s awesomely awful and awfully awesome.


“He is the most interesting man in the world.”

“His reputation is expanding faster than the universe.”

“He once had an awkward moment just to see how it feels.”

“He lives vicariously through himself.”

“The police often question him just because they find him interesting.”

“His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser man’s entire body.”

“His blood smells like cologne.”

2 comments:

  1. Don't know about you, but.... I'd kind of like it if some exes say that my beard alone has had more experiences than most men's entire bodies...only they would know that I sport a beard rarely....

    Funny as hell, and it makes me want to give up wine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These commercials are funny and irritating at the same time. Stay thirsty my friends.

    ReplyDelete